DISCOVERING PRAGUE arranges events, or makes arrangements to join third party events, for the enjoyment of Members and Guests. All of these events could be arranged by individuals themselves or attended by any individual on their own. However, Discovering Prague makes life easy for you by taking the hard work out of the organisation of these events and additionally provides you with the opportunity to attend these events in the company of a friendly group of like-minded individuals. However, please note that:
Participation in Discovering Prague activities is strictly voluntary and members and guests assume all risks in connection with these activities. Therefore please do not attend any Discovering Prague events unless you agree to the following:
Your accept that your safety at any event is solely your own responsibility.
By attending any event you agree that the organiser, co-organizers, Hosts, Event Hosts, or other participants of Discovering Prague are not responsible or liable for the safety of any member, or any member’s guests.
As an attendee of Discovering Prague you agree and fully understand that outdoor activities can involve certain additional risks, hazards, and dangers to health and life. You agree and accept that you alone are responsible for assessing whether or not it is safe to cross roads, bridges, continue along pathways, lanes, roads, country trails, forest trails, and across parks, forests and open countryside.
As an attendee of Discovering Prague you agree and fully understand than any travel/transition to an event or from an event or between events is entirely at the member’s or attendee’s own risk, and you cannot hold Discovering Prague, Organisers, Co. Hosts, or Event Hosts liable for damages.
As a member of or attendee at Discovering Prague, you agree to HEREBY: RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT, Discovering Prague, organisers, Co Hosts, Event Hosts, and its members/or participants in any activities from liability or to hold them in any way responsible for any injuries, accidents or other incidents or other problems relating to your person or personal property.
Any payment due must be made before departure.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Hiking and other Sport&Outdoor Events:
- The event’s organizer is the leader.
- The event’s participants are required to comply with the organizer’s instructions at all times during the event.
- Each participant is responsible for their own safety.
- It is the event’s organizer responsibility to properly and accurately describe the physical and mental demands of the event and of the activities involved.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to assess their physical and mental ability to cope with these demands.
Cancellations & Refunds Policy
You will get a full refund if the event is cancelled by the organizer. This may happen due to (but not limited to) extreme weather when the safety of participants could be compromised (e.g. thunder storms, wind storms, ice etc.), sudden ill health of the organizer(s), or the number of participants doesn’t reach the required minimum for the trip to go ahead.
If you cancel your attendance
A. Cancellation conditions for events shorter than 24 hours (Day trips)
1) Cancellations made more than 4 days before the event will be refunded in full. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge (see below).
2) Cancellations made more than 3 days before the event will be refunded 75%.
3) Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the event will be refunded 50%.
4) There will be no refund offered if notice of cancellation is given less than 24 hours before the event or in case of “No show”.
For example, if there’s an event on Saturday of a given week, and you cancel you attendance on:
- Tuesday or earlier => You will get a full refund
- Wednesday => You will get 75% of the amount you paid back
- Thursday => You will get 50% of the amount you paid back
- Friday or Saturday morning => No refund