The following Terms & Conditions govern the use of your Discovery Pass (‘Pass’ in the further text) and your membership in the Discovery Pass Program (DPP). Please read them completely and carefully.
- During its period of validity (3 or 12 months), the Pass entitles its holder (and only its holder) to get 200 CZK discount on Discovering Prague & CZ Group’s events. If the event’s regular price is 200 CZK or less, Discovery Pass holders attend it for free.
- Each Discovery Pass holder is identified by her/his name and email address.
- The Pass is issued in an electronic form only.
- The Pass is associated with a unique email address which has to be used with each online purchase.
- Some events might be excluded from the DPP. Typically cultural events where the price of the event is the price of the ticket (theater etc.)
- The Pass is non-refundable
- The Pass can be transferred to another person only if: The current holder requests the transfer in writing and provides the name and email address of the new holder. After the transfer, the original Pass code will be terminated and a new one will be emailed to the new holder
- All Discovery Passes issued before June 27th 2018 remain valid until their expiration date or 10 uses, whichever comes first.
- We may at any time in our sole discretion, without advance notice, alter or amend these terms and conditions or suspend or terminate the Discovery Pass Program. Any changes to these terms and conditions will take effect when the website is updated with the new terms and conditions. Any suspension or termination of the DPP will take effect at the first notification sent to you by email (or any other method of notification considered appropriate by us) or posting on the website.
On behalf of Discovering Prague & CZ Group
Last updated: 5th November 2018